Creative Coding Using Scratch
Developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab, Scratch is probably the most popular platform to learn computer coding, without the need of actually writing a line of code! It’s so easy to start with, as even kids as young as the kindergarten age can quickly learn it. It’s so powerful too, in that you can create animation, game, music and even manipulating camera video. It brings so much fun too, because it enables you to create all kinds of fun stuff and the only limitation is your imagination.
Below you can find a collection of useful resources published by us to start the adventure:
- Creative Coding Using Scratch (Basics)
- Creative Coding Using Scratch (Games, to be available soon)
- Creative Coding Using Scratch (Visual Arts, to be available in Q1 2018)
- Computer Science Using Scratch (Algorithm Vol. I, to be available in Q2 2018)
- Building Robotics Using Scratch (to be available in Q3 2017)
and they are all FREE!